Motto of IQA-IOB
The motto of IQA-IOB is “Excellence and Preference” means that the IQA must make sure that IOB really “gives the best to the learners”. Vision of IQA-IOB
Mission of IQA-IOB
- The IQA-IOB must make sure that IOB must be “the dreaming center of excellence and preference” in the field of general management, finance management, accounting, development studies, as well as management and technical informatics of information and communication technology to participate in the development of the nation, especially to increase human resources of the country.
- The IQA-IOB must make sure that IOB can be accredited institutionally and programmatically 100% (category A) through assessment and accreditation by ANAAA.
The IQA-IOB must make sure that IOB must be able to implement the following mission to meet IOB’s vision of “the Centre of Excellence and Preference of Higher Education Institute in Timor-Leste:
Objectives of IQA-IOB
- To be part of the government and its related institutions to develop the higher learning education for the country.
- To make utmost efforts to grant the quality of the higher learning education in Timor-Leste.
- To produce students with wide perspective of the nation, discipline, high moral standard and hardworking.
- To produce human resources who are competent, professional and marketable.
The objectives of IQA are to make sure that IOB must be able to implement the following objectives to meet IOB’s vision and mission:
Target / Goals of IQA-IOB
- Bring into reality that IOB as the developer of economics and business and computer sciences.
- Dynamic growth of IOB as the excellent center for economics and computer science endeavors.
- To enhance the role of IOB in preparing human resources as the actor of economics and computer sciences.
The target / goals of IQA are to make sure that IOB must be able to implement the following targets to meet IOB’s vision, mission and objective:
- Development of competent human resources in the field of management, accounting and businesses.
- To produce more competent human resources with full of knowledge, skills and profesionalism in management, accounting and businesses.
- Science and management skills and business to be developed.
- Development of economics and computer science which are progressive based on societal economics.